How to add contacts in gmail group id contacts list – adding contacts in gmail is easy, But adding contacts in the latest gmail group maybe you do not yet know it. After the previous tutorial on How to create a groups gmail mailing list of email addresses, this time I will share how to add contacts in group mailing list and add new contacts in gmail.
To add group contact you can by gmail or directly to google contact. Here’s how to add contacts via gmail account.
How to add contacts in gmail group id contacts list
- Open and login to your gmail account
- Click Contacts from the left-side navigation bar in Gmail
- Click the plus button contact in the bottom left corner (+)
- Then fill in the form Name, Company, Job title, Email, Label(group), Notes, Phone
- If you want to add contacts to groups then in addition to the above directly when adding contacts through the label , you can also add via direct contact, you simply click the More Actions button then select Change Labels as (an example I entered a contact in the Customer group).
- Try nad to check whether the contact you added has already entered in the Customer group (Click on Labels Menu -> Customer)
Now you can add contacts and add contacts to mailing groups list in gmail. Please visit How to edit gmail contacts and How to create a groups gmail mailing list of email addresses. Hopefully this article useful for you wait for another tutorial about Mailinglist / Distribution mailing list group.