How to backup your Facebook account data (Download a copy of your Facebook data.)- backup my facebook account , Almost all social media now provides backupJs, like whatsapp backup from google drive on Facebook also already provides backup you can also backup all your data to your computer.
If you want to delete facebook account permanently you should backup your Facebook account data first. Here’s how to easily backup your Facebook account data, Before following the tutorial next Make sure you are logged in your facebook account.
How to backup your Facebook account data
- First on the Facebook page click on ‘Settings‘ like the image below and will be taken to the new page then click ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’
- Then click the Download a copy of your Facebook data button on the bottom left
- Then click ‘Download Archive’ or as shown below. The capacity of the files to download depends on how much data you have on Facebook. This archive contains Posts, Photos and shared videos, then chat chats, your messages and info from sections about your Profile
- To continue and your security is required to confirm your password, Then click the submit button
- Then in the Request My Download form click the Start My Archive button
- Then your Facebook information will be e-mailed and ready for download
If you’ve ever confirmed, then the next time you download only to step three, you automatically download your data directly