How to connect mobile internet to pc via usb tethering android – With Android smartphone we can share internet connection to other devices like PC, Laptop, and inter smartphone. There are two ways we can do to share internet connection on Android, that is with Wi-Fi Hotspot and USB Tethering. If your PC is connected to Wifi then you simply use Wi-Fi Hotspot from your Android smartphone. If you want connect to internet via USB Android smartphone with PC you can follow the tutorial below.
Because not all computer devices have WiFi signal receiver feature. Not like a laptop. which has provided a device that serves to receive WiFi signals. then the computer that can not receive Wifi signal can surf using tethering usb android. Before we start the following things you need to prepare.
All you have to prepare for connect mobile internet to pc via usb tethering android
- Android Smartphone Device
- USB cable that supports PC.
- The internet package is still active
How to connect mobile internet to pc via usb tethering android
First Connect HP Android to your computer or laptop via USB Port
- Open Home screen click the Settings app
- In the settings menu then choose Tethering and Mobile Hotspot
- Next we activate the USB tethering menu. Enable the checkmark or checkbox. If the USB cable has not been installed from HP to PC / Laptop then this menu will not be active.
- After USB Tethering we successfully activate then on PC or Laptop we will see there is new connection active
- Now we can check our ip tathering by typing in CMD then type ipconfig
Now we can use internet access sharing with Wifi Hotspot Tethering and USB Tethering android simultaneously. So can be shared via cable or via wifi. Want to use which one, depending on our needs. The important thing we can use HP Android and these features optimally.