Create Groups gmail mailing list of email addresses – Do you ever want to send email to many people at once? yes with you create a Mailing List (mailing list) in your Gmail email then you will save much time and energy when you want to send email (electronic mail) to many people at once.
If you often send email to more than one recipient and recipients are often the same you can turn these contacts into groups in Gmail and send messages to everything easily and quickly. By creating groups or labels in Google Contacts you will easily send email to several people at once without typing one by one. Here’s how to create Groups mailing list in gmail
How to Create Groups gmail mailing list of email addresses
- First Open Gmail, then click Gmail button on the left.
- Select Contacts from the left-side navigation bar in Gmail
- After that you go to google contacts
- Make a name on the new “Label“, let’s say “Business” or “Customer”, then click “OK” to create a new group.now you can create a label, for the number of labels up to you
- Select the email address that will be input on the label, to the right of the click more actions
- Now let’s look at the list of customer groups, click Customer Label then the list of mailing list members Customer will appear on the right
- Now go back to gmail again.Click the “Compose” button to start to write most or to group members let’s say the group “Business” or “Customer”.
- Then in the “TO:” field Enter the word “Customer”. then after you type the name of the group will automatically appear option Group in the window. you just select the Group you want to send an email.
- Then automatically the names of the selected Group members will appear in the “TO:” window.
- Click Send to send to all contacts group your mailing list
Now you can create a group mailing list in gmail, To make the label match with the name you like and you easily remember. so you can easily populate the group when sending Email. May be useful.