How to create file shortcut on android home screen – if you want to create a shortcut file on your android phone and the file is always open every day then you need these tips. Shortcuts greatly facilitate you without opening the file where, but you simply open your phonsel and your file is already on the home screen shortcut.
You are accustomed to using the phone quickly, of course really need a shortcut on phonsel, because with a shortcut we can process a command quickly. here’s how to use the shortcut file easily in your phosel.
How to create file shortcut on android home screen
- First Download and install ES File Explorer File Manager in playstor or and install
- Click and run the ES File Explorer File Manager application in your phonsel
- In ES File Explorer File Manager Locate the file or folder where you saved the file, Example Your file is in the download folder
- Select your file by long press on your file until it is green, Select in the more menu (bottom right corner) three vertically points, Then select Add to desktop
- Now please you see on the home screen, now you already have a shortcut file on your home screen
now you can open your favorite files quickly with How to create shortcut files on android home screen.