How to Reset your Windows 10 system and choose an option keep my files/ reset windows 10 without losing files – Microsoft is trying to make Windows 10 a solid OS, but you may still face situations that cause your system to become unstable. It could be that your OS is infected with a virus, installing incompatible software applications, or even installing malware drivers. Regardless of the cause, the Windows 10 Recovery tool can help you restart an unstable system without losing your data.
Over time, the Windows system becomes a bit slow so you can not use it to the fullest. There are several reasons that can make Windows to be like this, among others: Installing many programs, not uninstalling the program properly, infected with virus or malware, as well as setting the wrong files and settings. Windows Saar you become unstable, some people minded to re-install their version of Windows.
If you have constraints on Windows 10, or you just want to restore the initial settings of the default Windows 10 system, you do not have to reinstall your windows, you can reset your computer or laptop to the original manufacturer without losing the file.This tutorial will show you how to Reset PC Windows 10 to factory settings without losing files by using the Keep my file reset option
Keep My Files
This setting will erase all programs on your PC, but will not touch other files like documents and settings. This will remove the program you downloaded from the internet and installed from the hard drive, but when you come back, every app that has been installed from Windows Store will be reinstalled. This is a useful way to refresh your computer if it is not running properly and you do not want the hassle of having to restore your files. Remove everything
How to Reset your Windows 10 system and choose an option keep my files
- First click “Start” button then Touch or click “Settings” button.
- Once entered in the settings menu Click “Update & security“.
- In the Update & security menu click “Recovery” then select “Reset this PC” and select or click “Get started“.
- You will see the following window open. If you do not want to lose files and data, you can select the Keep My File option.
- Once Windows is ready, it will show a list of apps to delete. It will also keep a list of deleted apps for your desktop that you can access after the reset operation is complete.You have the option to cancel the reset operation if you want it. If you want to continue, click Next.
- then to start reset click Reset button, you will start the reset process
- This process takes an hour or more and your PC can restart several times.
- After the reset process is complete it will restart and the system will start install again until finished
- Congratulations windows 10 you have successfully reset to factory default. This reset option allows windows10 users to return to their original settings without losing photos, music, videos or personal files. This is the most invasive reset option. You can maintain your account, personal files and personal settings
This tutorial solves the problem how to reinstall windows 10 without losing data and apps and keep your personal files and apps.