How to use WhatsApp Web – To get started with WhatsApp Web , WhatsApp apps you can access from your phone and computer. WhatsApp Web is a computer-based extension of WhatsApp account on your phone. Messages sent and received are fully synchronized between your phone and your computer, WhatsApp Web is not a different WhatsApp account you can use one whatsapp account in two devices that is your computer and phone. So When you use WhatsApp on your computer and phone, you access the same account with two devices.
but need to know now whatsapp can not stand alone means need a smartphone that has been installed whatsapp aplikas and must always be active and have a data packet or internet connection via wifi.
Also read another article which is Install whatsapp messenger free download for samsung galaxy
Minimum requirements to run WhatsApp Web on your pc’s
- You must have a data packet or a stable internet connection
- You should already have the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge as a browser on your pc.
- The last one you should already have an already active whatsapp account.
How to use WhatsApp Web in your pc
- Run your latest browser version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge as a browser on your computer.\
- Visit the whatsapp site at https://web.whatsapp.com
- Open the Whatsapp app on your phone
- Select the Chat menu> Menu (select vertical three dots)> WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code displayed on your computer screen by using whatsapp of your phone
Also read another article which is How to so photo Whatsapp not automatically saved
After successfully scanning QR Code on your pc, Now you can go online at Whatsapp web. But the weakness here you must have internet connection in to two devices that is in your pc and phonsel.