How to reset default apps android – Have you ever installed two different apps that basically have the same functionality eg music player, web browser? Usually a small pop-up menu will appear when trying to play a song or open a web page. When you open the file whether it is pdf or music or photos Notice there are 2 more options, Always to always use the Apps (so the default means), or Just Once for that session only.
If you have already selected Always, intend to reset the default, or want to replace the default application used to open the supported file then follow the following ways:
How to reset all default apps android
- First you have to Go to the android settings
- Next select Application Manager
- Click the vertical three dot, then select Reset app preference menu
- Then click Reset apps if you want to continue resetting app, Cancel if you want to cancel reset app
How to reset the default android apps
- First Go to the android settings
- Will display a list of applications installed on your Android, find the name of apps you want to turn off the default. My example here is Google Chrome Browser located on the All tab
- In the App info from Google Chrome Browser swipe down until you find Launch By Default, tap on Clear defaults to remove function as default app.
- Please wait for the process will take a few seconds to reset the default app
So how to reset default android apps easily and quickly