Xender file transfer for android, pc, iphone – Xender is one app to send files over wifi because it is much faster than via bluetooth or USB and by using Xender this process is much easier because this application will create its own hotspot so as to send and receive, other devices stay connected to the hotspot. Xender is almost the same function as the Shaterit app.
Xender is an application that connects phone devices to one another in order to share photos, applications, and other media files. This application was developed by AnMobi inc in China. Xender can be used in two operating systems namely Android and iPhone and pc. Xender for the computer does not need to install because just typing the ip address listed on android and typed in your computer browser.
This app is perfect for sending large files whether it’s photos from HP galleries, apps (apk), music, videos and various other files. This Xender also does not require an Internet connection because xender will make its own hotspot and then other devices are connected to the hotspot.
Install Xender file transfer for android
- Download and Install Xender from the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- After finished download Then please install Xender on your android
- Next click Accept
- After the installation is done now run the xender on your android, click START
- Then click on the picture at the top left
- Connect your android with your pc by pressing the Connect to PC button
- Next select Create Hotspot and wait until the IP address and hotspot name created automatically by Xender, usually his name contains the prefix Xender,
- After getting the IP Address and hotspot name created automatically by Xender, now open your browser and type the IP address and port listed on your phone.
- Then on your phone click Accept button to connect with pc
- If you want to take a photo file that is on HP Android and will be saved to PC, Select icon Gallery and select the image to be taken (can one by one or all at once) then download to PC select download icon.
If you want to send from pc to android, you specify the location of the existing folder in android that will be used to store the file. Then click Upload FIle button
Xender is very prominent among other file transfer applications because it has the speed and features of a unique and innovative. By using Xender, you can transfer files to anyone around you easily, just create groups and invite your friends who use Android, iPhone or iPad to join. Stunning transfer speeds up to 50 times the speed of Bluetooth, in other words you can transfer 100MB of videos in under 25 seconds to all your friends